The Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IFCCI) is a not for profit bilateral business
Chamber that fosters and promotes mutually beneficial relations between India and France through
channels of trade and industry. IFCCI is looking for an Intern, for a minimum duration of six months, to
assist the chamber in Events & communication at IFCCI in Chennai and in Bangalore. The incumbent
will be based in IFCCI’s Chennai office and Bangalore office.
Responsibilities are as follows:
– Support the Regional Director/ Manager in organizing events and providing logistics support
right from the planning to the execution of the event.
– Propose ideas for events and assist in raising sponsorship for the event
– Prepare the event invitations and dispatch the same to the members and non-members
– Ensure participants attendance for the events by conducting various types of marketing
methods – telemarketing/database marketing/personalized marketing.
– Cover the event : Photographs and notes
– Prepare the event write-up
– Upload the write-up and photos on the website
– Online: Update regularly all the activities of IFCCI Chennai / Bangalore Chapter on IFCCI’s
– Social media : create and feed data in the various social media channels
– Draft communication material
– Update the database on a regular basis.
Skills and Experience required:
– Organizational & multi-tasking skills in order to effectively complete tasks at hand
– Clear written and spoken communication skills
– Proficiency in English
– Good PR and Marketing skills for business development and building relationships
– Ability to propose ideas for organizing successful business events
9.00 am to 5.30 pm, Mon – Fri
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org